To: <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 2008 6:06 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Cumberland Harp Cases

Have you all seen these? Nice cases from the looks of it.

_http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dupvl6Khbw_
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Dupvl6Khbw)
**************Stay up-to-date on the latest news - from fashion trends to
celebrity break-ups and everything in between.
(http://www.aol.com/?ncid=emlcntaolcom00000024)