[Harp-L] Chromonica270 Repair Advice Requested

In a message dated 1/31/2008 10:06:19 P.M.  Eastern Standard Time, douglas
writes:

I have a Hohner Chrom270 that fell  out of my pocket and spent four hours in
a gutter in the wet snowy rain. It just  never played right after that.

Rupert Oysler's repair and maintenance  CD-ROM / DVD covers both diatonics
and chromatics.  Cheap at $65  (iirc).  Rupert is a Seydel rep and values
contributor to this list.   Last i looked, his website was www.harprepair.com .
ron