[Harp-L] Canadian Sunset

I've heard two versions of this tune with harp playing the lead in unison
with guitar. One was Charlie Musselwite on the 1976 "Blue Bay" San  Francisco
Blues compilation on Messaround Records. The other version I  heard only once on
some NPR program but have no idea who the band  was. It was a killer
rendition with beautiful harp work and I'd love to know who  it was. I know it's long
shot on such skimpy info, but does anyone know who that  may have been?

Thanks again,

tom albanese

48)