  From: Mudharp@xxxxxxx
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 10:07 AM
  Subject: [Harp-L] Harp and Sax

  I'm about to get involved in a new project with harp, sax and possibly
  Hammond organ doing mostly instrumentals and jazzy blues. My question to you all
  is can anyone point me to recorded examples of sax and harp playing  together
  in either unison, harmony, counterpoint or all of the above?

  Thanks from snowy Chicago,

  tom albanese