[Harp-L] harp-l-request@harp-l.org

John Mayall's Jazz Blues Fusion comes to mind. There were two recordings. The first was with Clifford Solomon and Trumpeter Blue Mitchell.
He recorded a second session called "Moving On" with a larger band that included Ernie Watts and Charles Owens Its much harder to find than Jazz Blues Fusion
http://www.artistdirect.com/nad/store/artist/album/0,,127830,00.html

Toots Thielemans early recordings had some duets with Baritone Sax Player Pepper Adams He;s got a great rendition of "East of the Sun" Don't hold me to it but I believe its on "Man Bites Harmonica"
http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/music/pid/1036765/a/Man+Bites+Harmonica!.htm

Database version: 5.09110
http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/