[Harp-L] re: NAMM

Thanks to Brendan for his reply on NAMM, and once again for the initial post. I'll be ordering one of those Andes very soon indeed. It fits in with several interests and professions of mine.

There are some other interesting harmonicas and such not available in the US market there as well, from Yamaha, Tombo and others so I highly recommend checking it out (here's the link again, and again thanks to Brendan for it):

http://www.soundhouse.co.jp/shop/ProductDetail.asp?Item=721%5EANDES25F

On the pipe-harmonica (quotes are Brendan):

"It is a cool instrument for
sure, and would give harp players a totally different sound with similar
breath techniques. Suzuki are aware of it, so we'll just have to see. "

Great. Suzuki have been amazingly experimental as of late, and the Andes just naturally led me to this idea. If a pipe-melodica, why not a pipe-harmonica, especially since Sam Hinton proved how well it could work. I won't hold my breath, but if they make it I'll buy several.

I look forward to seeing the new Suzuki high-end diatonic and chromatics after the Messe. Thanks again for your report, and I hope you are enjoying your partnership with Suzuki as much as you seem to be:).

()() JR "Bulldogge" Ross () () `----'