[Harp-L] getting no respect

i was just listening to a show with james taylor and keb mo
that was broadcast on wgnu in boulder.  for most of it, it's
one or the other playing.  but the last song, "she caught the katy"
has the two of them together.  and wouldn't you know it, the
station chose the harp solo as the perfect time to voiceover a
bunch of stuff about the program, the station, contracting them
for tickets, junk like that. i mean, the voiceover starts the
instant the harp starts, and stops the moment the harp stops.
no accident there.

really annoying.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.