Re: [Harp-L] Jimi Lee (Pocket Full of Soul)

Gotta love Jimi Lee !

He was also at the 2007 Buckeye in Columbus OH,
and he's scheduled for the 2008 Buckeye.

Check out Jimi's "Pocket Full of Soul" song on his
MySpace or on his Jimi Lee Band website:

http://www.myspace.com/jimileemusic

http://www.jimileeband.com/

Is the "Pocket Full of Soul" contest over ?

If so who was the winner ?

I'ld love to hear some of the other songs.
Jimi has my vote so far that's for sure !

Ken H in OH

--- Jeffrey Spoor <jeffrey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs