[Harp-L] Jimi Lee

Ken,

You hit it right on the head.......Jimi is great.  I have that CD of him
at the Buckeye show.....Jimi Lee & Friends, in fact I was listening to it
this morning......

I love "pocket full of soul".......I go to his myspace page all the time
to listen to it.

At SPAH my table was next to the Seydel table and I had a front row seat
for the entire show weekend....it was amaizing.  On Sunday morning early,
I went to my table early and PT Gazell came in a he just jammed for for an
hour and it was just he and I...............that was my first trip to
SPAH, needless to say, I'll be back every year now......

Jeff

Gotta love Jimi Lee !

He was also at the 2007 Buckeye in Columbus OH,
and he's scheduled for the 2008 Buckeye.

Check out Jimi's "Pocket Full of Soul" song on his
MySpace or on his Jimi Lee Band website:

http://www.myspace.com/jimileemusic

http://www.jimileeband.com/

Is the "Pocket Full of Soul" contest over ?

If so who was the winner ?

I'ld love to hear some of the other songs.
Jimi has my vote so far that's for sure !

Ken H in OH

--
Jeffrey Spoor  Owner/Maker
Cumberland Custom Cases