Re: [Harp-L] RE: My "unused" 7-10 holes

I play LO's in the upper reigister. I've noticed that it takes a different attack , diaphram support, breath control etc. up there on any harp.

I like to practice gently in that register then gradually explore attack,air velocity, until I get desired results.

I still don't have the upper register mastered like some but I'm having fun.

I am getting overblows.

Gary Popenoe