Re: [Harp-L] International Blues Competition in Memphis

Have any clips made it to Youtube yet?

-----Original Message-----
From: Rob Paparozzi <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Joe Ferguson <joeferguson@xxxxxxxxxxx>; Harp-L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 5 Feb 2008 8:14 am
Subject: Re: [Harp-L] International Blues Competition in Memphis

Hey Joe...?
?
?Thanx for the nice report on the IBC this year, Memphis is a great town and worth the trip to see all the Music History!?
?
? I made it down there with a NJ band in the 90's....we had a blast at the IBC....?
BTW nice Myspace site you got there!?
here are the 2008 Winners....but Congrats to ALL!?
?
The 2008 IBC winners are...?
?
Band Competition?
1st place: Trampled Under Foot - Kansas City Blues Society?
2nd place: Shakura S'Aida - Toronto Blues Society?
3rd place: Lil' Ray Neal Blues Band - Baton Rouge Blues Society?
?
Solo/Duo Competition?
1st place: Lionel Young?
2nd place: Ben Prestage?