Re: [Harp-L] Harp Vinyl that never made it to CD

Tom Ball escribió:

Nope, I didn't write that -- those are someone else's quotes. I wrote that both the Horton and Muddy recordings have indeed been issued on CD, but that the Horton is a relatively expensive French import (available at Blue Beat,) and the Muddy is out-of-print but available occasionally on eBay and half.com.

--Tom Ball
Sorry, Tom!

I realised about that when hitting the 'send' button :O/

Fernando Toral
Argentina