Re: [Harp-L] International Blues Challenge

Yes another very enjoyable time at the IBC.  Have been
going several years now and look forward to next year.
 It is a blues shot in the arm in the winter when not
much is happening.
Was able to see Bobby(Blackhat)'s, Gus's and Scott
Ablberts sets.  All put an excellent show.
Also got to meet and talk with Suzannah Espie (Ian's
wife) and Denise.  Missed Suzannah's set as it overlap
Scott's.
Bobby thanks for the music.  Saw you again at the Rum
Boogie jam.  It was good to see you in that setting,
as the pressure was off, you were relaxed and letting
it rip.  The keyboard and your harp and voice mixed
well.  Do you know how he did in the finals?
Caught only one song of the Bob Margolin's jam from
the street but did not wait the line to get in.
Instead went to another jam where Watermelon Slim
joined in and Rocked the bar till 2:00 in the morning.
Bill I'm sure we passed on the street or in a bar
maybe next year we will meet along with more HarpLs'.

Mike Bruce
Tupelo, MS

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs