[Harp-L] The Rum Boogie Jam at the IBC

Several folks have mentioned the Rum Boogie Jam at the IBC.  Rum Boogie was
the crown jewel for jamming.   Here's a sample of the Saturday night jam
lineup...Watermelon Slim, Zac Harmon, Rick DelGrosso, Billy Gibson, Bob
Margolin, Willie "Big Eyes" Smith, Super Chicken, Fiona Boyes, Gary Clark,
Jr, Calvin "Fuzz" Jones, Matt Walsh and more.  At 2AM more musicians were
still arriving.  It was a total Blues Baptism. I can't wait to get back down
to Memphis to scratch my blues itch on Beale Street.

Bobby
HYPERLINK "http://bobbyblackhat.com"http://bobbyblackhat.com

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:44 AM