Re: [Harp-L] Tom Ball Author

Order the books. You can't go wrong! What's the cost? Price of two good
harps?
You'll be glad you did.

And while you   are at it, order a few CDs by Tom and Kenny. Each one is
better than the last.

When American Harmonica Newmagazine was still running -- it closed when the
owner died in 2005 -- I always gave everything Tom released a rave review.

Phil Lloyd
contributing editor emeritus
American Harmonica Newsmagazine