Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 13:12:11 -0500
From: tomsmi~lexcomp.com (Tom Ellis)
Subject: MC151 discontinued--order request for immediate attention

I spoke with Astatic today and effective November 1st they will no
longer
take orders on, or sell "loose" 151s to their dealers. According to
them,
the manufacturer is going to quit making the 151; they have found no
other
manufacturer to date and haven't started looking. They did indicate,
however, that they would be buying plenty of the 151 elements to put
into
their mics, but you could only get one by purchasing the latter.

I will be taking "final orders" on these elements through October
29th.
Here's how it will work: Minimum order of 10 elements, price $17.50
each,
plus shipping charges to you (probably about $5 per each ten).
Payment
must come in the form of a money order. Astatic says that delivery of
these will be before year end, at the very latest.

If you are interested, please contact me off line. This is a one time
offer provided to the members of Harp-L. Act fast.....Tom Ellis/Tom's
Mics

Be a better friend, newshound, and