Re: [Harp-L] The SOUL factor

Amen bro!

Gary Popenoe

On Feb 5, 2008, at 11:48 AM, "Rob Paparozzi" <Chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

IMO,

Forget embouchure Tongue Block, Pucker, Bullet Mics, Amps, Gadgets and Gizmos because until you've worked on the "SOUL" Factor all else is Moot....The instruments you see and hear in this VIDEO are mere VEHICLES to channel the MUSIC from DEEP within....

..once you can reach reach into your soul as these two and many others have...your SOUND, STYLE and MUSE will continue on a fruitful journey....I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.....now lets ALL keep practicing,-)))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZ9HmkFQGc8

Wow! I LOVE this instrument!

best,
Rob Paparozzi