[Harp-L] Re: mic

I have 3 super strong black CR's, I plan on building one in my custom  shell.
Price will be $325 as the elements cost me 225. Knock yourself out on  ebay,
I have tossed more black elements than had good ones, all at ridiculous
prices. And I can personally throw away the ohms reading as being the litmus  test
you buy them from. I just received a HOT one at 1.038 ohms, and have had  duds
at 1.3K. I don't care what GB says, this is from actual long years of
getting my butt chewed up.

48)