Re: [Harp-L] any comment on Suzuki ProMaster MR-350 / MR-350V?

I play the valved ProMasters. Main reason is they are the only machines I know of that come pre-valved. Tuning and tone are adequate. Reeds are a little flimsy - I do not play hard, as valved bends will just kill if you do. I still lose reeds more frequently than I can remember with some other machines. The ability to easily replace the reed plates is good. Some people report squeals for some of the valved bends, particularly 7D. I have found it easy to avoid squeals on any reed by ensuring I make a clean attack.

All-in-all, I recommend. After all, I am still buying the things...

-LM