[Harp-L] The Promasters

The Promoters are nice harps and are pleasing to behold, a little heavy in the weight, but very solid, are load and a bit bright to my ears, easy to bend  (especially the valved), they tend to screech if played rapidly unless you tongue block,  the G has a growl to it.

At Coast to Coast Music the Promaster sells for $33.95 and the

Promaster Valved sells for $43.00

You may also want to try the Suzuki Hammond Harmonica which is a little nicer and does not screech and goes for $49.95.

Personally, I think the Valved has magic to it and is why I keep going back to it.  I am also becoming a fan of the Hammond.  Even though, it is a diatonic and the notes are easy to bend I don't feel it is a blues harp, but it does sound pretty.

Remember, this is all only my opinion.

Dennis