Re: [Harp-L] harp-l virtual compilation

billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

How about you virtualize it by creating a 'concert' on archive.org called 'The harp-l Sessions' where each member who wants to post can put one (and only one) cut there.

there are sections of the archive independent of the Live Music Archive that would be more suitable for a collection like this. i did consider that, but making sure all of the appropriate permissions and all were up to their standards would be additional effort.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West