Re: [Harp-L] how do I become a real pro?

billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

So we know how great Jason Ricci is. And he's certainly not rich, scrapping by and almost killing himself out there on the road to do so. You've seen him play. Do you feel you are better? Much, much better?

10 minutes worth of MTV will convince you that being good, let alone great, is not really an issue.

-- Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me. I'm a blues man. I am a prisoner of hope. I'm going to die full of hope. - Cornel West