Re: [Harp-L] Tope register squeal on Lee Oskars

I figured I wasn't using the term correctly. I'll work on the overblows in the lower register to see how my LO's do in that department.

Your excellent description of bending technique fits my experience as well. Especially the front vs back info.

I've also noticed that the deep blues vibrato in the lower register occurs when the back of throat gives way in rythmic fashion against the air pressure. It feels very akin to a bend plus I'm able to morph it into a bend if desired.

Gary Popenoe