Re: [Harp-L] Re:Best Little Walter player

Dennis Gruenling is indeed doing a fantastic job on Little Walter tunes. He knows these very well but you will always hear his unique tone and approach on a song.
Last year I participated in his workshop in Schorndorf/germany and will do this again this year.
So far I have 4 cd's from him and they are all very, very good...in his acoustic duo, with his band...you can always recognize him because of his jazzy approach..

www.beta-harps.com Ben Bouman www.seydel1847.de www.marbletones.com www.marble-amps.com www.harmonicainstituut.nl