[Harp-L] I am ready to take this to the next level. I am ready to become famous.

hello Forum:

I promise you that I am most sincere in my quest. I would like to thank all
that have responded and I must say that I whole heartedly agree with Richard
Hunter. I have done all of the hard work with the harmonica and I sincerely
feel that my techniques are top shelf. I also sincerely believe that I have
an original sound and I will share it with all of you soon. I joined the
buddha garden today and will try to send up a sample. I have spent the last
ten months playing the harmonica and I am very please with my progress.  I
truly believe I have most techniques mastered to a degree that satisfies my
lady's ears as well as my own. I played some music for a co-worker today and
she said it gave her shivers and when I played for Jason Ricci my music
playing brought tears to his eyes. Renae's shivering and Jason's watering
eyes is proof that my music can move people. I am ready to take this to the
next level. I am ready to become famous. thank you. gg

Ahhh....George you nailed it.  Very well done.

> I was actually considering writing to poor 'Mike' offlist with a fairly
> lengthy explanation of just how unfair it might be to ask other not yet 'famous'
> harp players to help him, along with a way he might study more 'jazz' a la
> David Sanborn's saxophone playing, lol....but something didn't sit right, so  I
> held back on mailing my treatise.   I hadn't nailed down  what was bothering
> me about this oh-so-earnest request.
>
> You've solved the puzzle.  Of course the dead giveaway now is his  new
> response of his job description as 'pseudo-process consultant'  <G>
>
> Nice.
>
> Elizabeth
> P.S.  I do remember whose playing you praised as 'special' at  Denver.  Now
>
> if it jibes with someone you also shared a scotch with, I'll know just who
it