[Harp-L] I want to be famous

It is entirely possible that Mike Kennard is a false name of someone trying to mess with us.  However in this particular case, the messer has provided us with a good topic.  What is the nature of fame and the desire for fame?  Do we believe we are unlimited beings or do we believe we are stuck with our day jobs and anonymity because we chose the harmonica, an instrument doomed to failure?  I think the answers have been very enlightening and worth exploring.  If Kennard is a phony, I thank him for the opportunity.  Go ahead and have a laugh while we learn.
  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com