[Harp-L] To Place a free ad...

1. Click the "Free Ads" link on the far-right of the menu bar at
www.dennis-cooper.com .

2.Click "Register" in the new window that opens and register.

3. Click on a main category. If there are sub categories, click the one you
want to place an ad in.

4. Click "submit ad" and fill in the information. You can also upload
pictures.

5. Wait for my approval of your ad.(Be patient, I only have internet access
in my office/studio. Our house is too far in the sticks for broadband)

Best Regards,
Dennis M. Cooper
http://www.dennis-cooper.com <http://www.dennis-cooper.com/>
http://www.harmonicaBootCamp.com <http://www.harmonicabootcamp.com/>