[Harp-L] Re:shortcuts

The harmonica takes several different muscles, from your tongue, to your
throat, to your diaphram, and to your soul. Some no matter how hard they try
will not become pro players, that is just in the cards, and your soul. But it
still does not mean you cannot enjoy the instrument, improve upon your playing,
which ultimately makes you feel good. For all the heat I have taken, and many
 will attest to this, in our first conversation I will give some tips that
many  have said they would not have found out without other materials. I feel it
is  just the right thing to do. What do I do besides practice to work on my
air and  throat vibrato:  When I am on the eliptical machine at the gym, I go 5
 times a week, I judge pure fat burning by my target heart rate, around 144
BPM.  My breathing after a few minutes is not just breathing, I practice
diaphram  vibrato, 6 inwards deep breaths and 4 -5 blowouts with diaphram as if I
were  playing a note. Then I spend 10 minutes on sucking in air with my throat
vibrato, Ka ga, ka ga, or ga ga ga ga , no one can hear me as they all have
headphones on. It works those muscles as I am learning a whole different
technique for TB from Dave, which I know is the right way, I have done it my way
for many years. Some revert to yoga, but it is extremely difficult while you
are  sprinting to control your air flow in and out, I sent out 5 Crunchers , I
have  Ian Collard, one of Aussie's best, playing both guitar and harp through
it, so  it has been a challenge but his next gig should be soon. To any
Cruncher owners,  get yourself or contact me to pick up a 5751 tube, that will bridge
the gap  between the 12AT7 that might now be enough, and the 12AX7, which may
not give  you all the sweep you need.

48)