[Harp-L] stevie and Dylan

Gary said:
  Stevie and Bob are renowned for their song writing and unique
> musical voices. It  made little difference that they were harmonica
> players

  I have talked to many musicians who explained to me how they knew that if Parker and Hendrix hadn't used drugs, their genius would have been many times over what it was.
  Pure conjecture.  We do not know what would have been "IF" we only know what was.  I was an English major and if I tried to explain what I thought a story was about without finding a word in the story with a connotation that supported my theory the teachers would give me a beating, figuratively.

  Stevie and Bob are famous.  Stevie and Bob play harmonica.  To suggest that they would have become famous without the incredibly appealing sound of their harmonicas is conjecture.

  Michael Rubin
  Michaelrubinharmonica.com