[Harp-L] How would you interview these guys?

   I'd ask Dennis who his horn influences are and how he incorporates them
into his playing.  And I'd make him play an example of this.  Not that that
would translate into print, but a lot of guys claim they're influenced by
horn players.  Dennis really studies sax and trombone solos.  I'd ask Steve
to talk about what he learned working with the late, great bluesman Jimmy
Rogers.  I'm not familiar with Doug Demming, don't know what I'd ask him.

Mick Zaklan