Re: [Harp-L] Herings Web site

Looks like my earlier panic over Hering's website being down was for nothing.  It is back up, at least the first page, with a promise of more to come.  You can see that they have some new products as well as some cosmetic changes to some of their older models.  I am excited to see the site when it is relaunched.  Some of the new harps look promising.  I am glad that they are not only still in business, but also coming out with some new stuff.
Click to get 150,000 in student loans and find the lowest rates
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifRM65xNOS1KWejM5oPqTTWDOYftmvBRhYMPXnOUpGawQEHe/