Re: [Harp-L] Herings Web site/my wish for new Hering Product

Glad it's back up. I would trade the new products, though, for one 5 blow reed on my Charlie Musselwhite A Chromatic. Hering wants to sell me a "comb" two reedplates, plus a comb to fix the problem. Where I come from, two reedplates and a comb is a whole new harp. I want one reed to fix the harp I already have. My wish list for a new Hering product: parts for the old Hering product.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com