[Harp-L] virtual compilation site now up

http://www.buddhasgarden.net/index.php?board=99.0

I asked Chris if he would give us space for a compilation
board and he has. Thanks Chris for the space for all of us to share our art.

I volunteered to be the moderator. I believe in freedom of expression and won't enter in unless I feel the spirit  of goodness of the site is being violated.

So please post away, echange ideas and have a good time.

I'm ecited to hear all of the music from all over the world coming in to this one place for everyone to see
the glory of what the harmonica can do!!!!!!!

Emile Diggs D'Amico