[Harp-L] Re: 7-10

NO ONE PLAYS 7-10 BOB??????  Good God there is so much feeling  that can be
squeezed out of those many notes. I can't even comment on this any  further, if
some of you want to stay boring from 6 down, so be it. I just know  so many
players that do the upper register justice that it makes me cringe to  hear
that. Don't be a hater just because you haven't spent the time to master  them.
Sorry, another blunt but honest statement from what I have heard from so  many
harp players who have complete control of the harp.
KASHMAR. If you  haven't heard him, don't comment on this subject until you
hear what CAN be  done, rather that focus on what you cannot do. I would walk
out of a club if I  heard a harp player in 8 bars play basically what he is
going to play all night.  I need 3 lifetimes to achieve what I want, I am not
stating anything about  myself, but I will play first position and have learned
from Mitch what I first  taught him, but I still cant do it in TB. Kim Wilson
makes a nice living, owns  several houses, he has done what is needed to live
comfortably.

48)