[Harp-L] blues harp 101

Hi
  I have recently begun teaching  several students, absolute begginners, who want to learn blues harmonica. Most of them have'nt yet been exposed to a lot of classic blues. Being self-taught, I know how important it is to LISTEN a lot to Little Walter, Sonny Boy Williamson, Big Walter, Sonny Terry  - and other "founding fathers" of the style - to really get the hang of it.
  So my idea was to make a compilation cd for my students, handpicking particular songs which feature harmonica by the masters, but are fairly simple lick-wise - so that they can start learning basic blues licks and how they are used in context. (to my mind SBW2 was the genius at that - really simple, yet masterful and with amazing tone. Big Walter too)
  I'd be glad to hear any suggestions for specific tracks you think would be essential listening for beggining blues harp students.
  Thanks!
  Hammer

Dov Hammer
www.dovhammer.com