[Harp-L] Finding resonance- was 7-10

ron wrote: snip........"is there an audible way to determine when this
resonance is achieved? How do we know we are playing a note with resonance?"

Find a very quiet room with hard surfaces all around, maybe a tiled kitchen or bathroom? A garage with a concrete floor would be good (if it isn't full of junk). Play quietly and listen, your ears will tell you when you are resonant because the sound becomes very full. There was in-depth discussion about this a few years ago, try googling Ironman Mike and resonance.

JS