[Harp-L] Re: Tabs

Chris, I'm just where you are and I just ordered the McKelvey book (blues harmonica collection) from amazon for like $10. It just arrived yesterday and is really great! Just what I needed to get me out my practising "rut". Of course you will need to go buy the recordings of the songs, but you probably have all those anyway! (it's mostly Little Walter, Sonny Boy II, with some others)

Message:
3
Date:
Sun,