[Harp-L] RE: Harmonica player as sidemens

Hello!reading this, subject, made me remember a question i have on my mind since long......can anybody tell me something about a superb harmonica player called Tony C,or Tony Cognita?i got him on 2 great records by Luther Snake boy Johnson.........thats the only thing i know about him.......and also that he represent for me the meaning of harmonica sideman,what a groove!theres not any note missing and any overplayed......listening to this records i learned how powerfull can be the harp as a rithm instrument!!!
I love Larry Adler,Paul Delay,or Howard Levy.......................but i also touches my soul every harp player that was backing Muddy,Hammie Nixon or this great player Tony C.I wanna  know more about him!!!!
Thanks!
Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,…suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última
Guapos y guapas, clips musicales y estrenos de cine.