Re: [Harp-L] fame & Grammys

spschndr@xxxxxxx wrote:

I have found this whole discussion?inordinately?amusing because a low-profile Harp-L listmember played harmonica?on a record that was nominated for a Grammy this year . . . and won.

Namely me,?behind Pinetop Perkins on Last of the Great Mississippi Delta Bluesmen: Live in Dallas, which won Best Traditional Blues.

well, congratulations. that's great news.

My apologies to all those listmembers whose musical talent and skill makes them far more deserving of Grammy recognition than me.

you've got nothing to apologize for. a good thing happened; enjoy it.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.