[Harp-L] Sonny Boy 1 Question

About the only song I have found that was done by both Sonny Boy Williamsons is called Apple Tree Swing by 1 and Peach Tree by 2. I'm sure there are others, but this one stands out.

But I am completely puzzled by a song by Big Joe Williams and SBW1 called King Biscuit Stomp.

Every fan of SBW2 knows of his connection to the King Biscuit flour company.

Does anyone know how SBW1 came to record a song for the King Biscuit company? It's clearly not SBW singing because he's playing through the singing, which is by Big Joe. The lyric even makes reference to Sonny Boy.

Hear Ken Deifik's Song Collection "Music For Small Audience"
at http://www.HarmonicaGuitar.com