Re: [Harp-L] Re: fame

BiscuitBoy714@xxxxxxx wrote:

I'm not famous, I'm not even sure I'd like  to be at this point, but here's a
few things to do that will help you on your  way.
         Here's the big  one.........give up on women, they will take up all
of your time, and complicate  everything you do.

i dunno, randy. if all the old time blues guys followed this advice, most of those songs would never have been written...

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.