From: David Smith <dustydave38@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Harp L Harp L <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 8:58:44 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Reed playing wrong note

Question for you harp tech types out there.

I have a Special 20 in the key of A. When I blow into hole 5, it
plays a C# like it
should, but when I draw on the same hole, it plays another C# instead
of a D like
it should. What's up with that?

I'm just learning to repair my own harmonicas, so it doesn't take
much to throw
me off. Any advise would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Dusty Dave