Re: [Harp-L] Powerhouse

Wait a minute, did you say you knew Raymond Scott? Wow! I don't want to get
zinged for a non-harmonica post here, but I am impressed immensly. Raymond
Scott is a true legend in American Music, one of the truly great American
originals. I am envious that you knew him. I have a CD of his work and it is
hardly ever far from reach.

Anyone reading this who is unaware of who Raymond Scott was should take the
time to look him up on the internet.