Re: [Harp-L] Powerhouse--sheet music

Those guys have a fine sense of swing too.   That can make all the difference with a harmonica
group, especially along with those great bluesy Raymond Scott riffs in the middle section.   By
the way, that middle section is rather severely truncated and has some noticeably "non-Scott"-ish
modifications.  Probably to fit the time constraints of the film.