From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Bill Kumpe
Sent: Tuesday, February 12, 2008 2:36 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] RE: Rank Amateur Question - Do I have a couple of
badharps?

I have two harps that I just cannot get the two and three and draw right on,
an "A" Hohner Big River  and a "G" Hohner Blues Harp.  Love the comb size on
the Big River and the mellow tone of the Blues Harp.  I have no problem on
these notes with my Special 20's or my Suzuki's.  Is it me or the harps?  Or
is there even any way to tell from the information I've given?

Bill Kumpe

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
9:31 AM