  From: Mox GOWLAND
  To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
  Cc: academys@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2008 5:47 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] was I want to be a famous whisky/ whiskie

  from Dan;

  >I want to be proficient on harp, not famous.

  I also want to be a famous, world class expert on
  on Single Malt Scotches.<

  here's a good start :

  http://www.undiscoveredscotland.co.uk/islay/distilleries/

  My brother-in-law did the package tour a few years ago & now he's learning harp(e) !

  http://www.myspace.com/newhokumshieks
  http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=ipb6vFeefyk
  http://fr.youtube.com/watch?v=QDYZ1rmzJ38
  http://harmopoint.com