Re: [Harp-L] Jason Ricci and New Blood Show in Jacksonville

On Feb 14, 2008, at 4:11 PM, G. E. Popenoe wrote:

I 'be bitten my tongue long enough. Now I ain't saying I could do any better so I 'll put on my listener's hat and risk a comment on Mr. Ricci.

While I appreciate Jason's chops, his work is not speaking to me. At the same time, I could also mention John Popper.

I commend them both for their acheivements! I hope they both feel like they are in integrity with their creative visions as they pursue their careers. They seem like nice guys and deserve that.

My reaction is strictly my own and I'm not looking for agreement from others. I just wanted to share that I'm not feeling it with either player.

Gary Popenoe

How about MY stuff. What do you think of MY stuff?

smokey-joe