[Harp-L] Input Impedence

I have  a 1990s Ampeg Reverbrocket r212r and I have a question for the gear heads on the list.

How can I find out the input impedance for this amp? I have checked the owners manual, the schematic (I may have missed it there as I am new to schematics) and did an online search and couldn't find the input impedance rating.

I am asking because spec sheet for  a new mic I bought says it works with and input impedance over 250,000 ohms and I want to know if the Ampeg is a good fit.

Thank you,

Walter