Re: [Harp-L] Re: Ricci's amps

Jason is also very discerning in his perceptions of what other people play through. He has very strong opinions on what amp sounds right for a particular player and whether they're playing through the amp best suited for them. He obviously listens very carefully and evaluates what he hears. I don't think he's unique among conscientious professionals in this regard.

Winslow

Garry Hodgson <harp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: SONNYTONE@xxxxxxx wrote:

> Jason plays REissue bassmans, not original. With all the pedals and boosts
> he gets, it doesn't matter what he plays.

it certainly matters to him.  he's very picky about his amp.  and
even his theoretically identical backup amp sounds very different
to him.

--
Optimism and pessimism don't exist for me.
I'm a blues man.  I am a prisoner of hope.