[Harp-L] Damn Right it's Dan Axt

Got a chance to see Harp L's own Dan Axt and his band Damn Right! today at the River City Ohio Blues Competition in Marietta Ohio. If you get a chance you ought to check them out, they played well enough to be in serious contention and the competition at the contest is unbelieveable.
What was even better was hanging out with Dan after the show, we went down to the Marietta Brewing Company for some Scottish Ale brewed right there. It's really nice to actually meet Harp L folks in person.
In a few hours, I'll have some pictures posted, I'll chime back in with that link when it is up.

Dave
Dave Payne Sr.
Elk River Harmonicas
www.elkriverharmonicas.com